The Loft Bathroom Mirror TV by Electric Mirror is simple, clean, and surprising, complimenting most any design concept. Get ready for the day while watching a show, the news, or checking in on your stocks. Options with the 15.6 inch Loft TV include three different types of mirror surfaces, multiple mirror sizes, Defogger, and Nightlight. The Loft can also be upgraded to a 21.5 inch TV.
Ultra thin 15.6" Electric Mirror LED HDTV
720p, 1080i, 16:9 widescreen ratio
50,000 hour panel
Low voltage and high voltage removable power supply
Left/Right out and line level audio out
Ideal 10 watt per channel integrated amplification
HDMI, RF, and component connections
ATSC/NTSC QAM TV tuner
GlassWaves - Integrated multi-directional stereo sound
Waterproof buoyant remote
Easy–fit TV mounting solution
Easy to install and removable in minutes, Electric Mirror TVs offer unique advantages not available in older technology.
- The brightest High Definition TV screns
- Easy to mount and remove in minutes
- The thinnest TVs available
- Seals against dust contamination
- UL, UL-C approved TVs
- Ideal amplification
- RF, HDMI, Component, Composite, VGS, S Video, 3.5mm Stereo
- 3' RF cable and power cord
- Built in tuner: ATSC/NTSC/QAM
- 15.6" and 21.5" Versions for vanity mirrors
- Designed for humid bathroom environments
- Energy Star rated
- Mirror Audio speakers that transform the mirror into a stereo speaker are included.
- Optional Bose ceiling speakers are designed for the highest quality sound experience.
Spectrum Mirrors, provide the best reflective mirror surface available, which is ideal for make-up application and preparing for the day. This makes Spectrum Mirror the recommended mirror technology for bathroom installations. The TV brightness is very high, and the TV image is camouflaged when the TV is off, leaving only a light grey image where the TV is located.
V-Mirror Technology - The reflection of V Mirror is Darker than that of Spectrum technologies.
V-Mirrors, allow for the TV to totally disappear, leaving no TV screen image when off, this vanishing mirror TV technology is sure to be a wow factor in your project. This mirror technology performs best when used in a dark environment, because in highly lit environments the vanishing mirror reflectivity qualities can cause glare in the TV area; especially when surrounded by natural daylight. The mirror reflection is 80% as bright as typical mirror, so this mirror technology is best for non-bathroom applications such as the living room, bedroom, den, and above a fireplace.